Política de privacidad
Last updated on October 29, 2019
1. TermsBy accessing the website at https://www.ahernseeds.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright, patent, trademark and all other applicable laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily view or download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ahern Agribusiness, Inc.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ahern Agribusiness, Inc.’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Use for any other purpose without the express written permission of Ahern Agribusiness, Inc.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ahern Agribusiness, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ahern Agribusiness, Inc.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Ahern Agribusiness, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Ahern Agribusiness, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL AHERN AGRIBUSINESS, INC., ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN, BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBILE FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE; THEY ALSO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL AND ACCESS TO THIS SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
5. Accuracy of materialsThe materials appearing on Ahern Agribusiness, Inc.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ahern Agribusiness, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Ahern Agribusiness, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Ahern Agribusiness, Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksAhern Agribusiness, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ahern Agribusiness, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. ModificationsAhern Agribusiness, Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ahern Agribusiness, Inc. and its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, servants and representatives of each from any liability, loss, claim, suit, damage, and expense (including reasonable attorneys´ fees and expenses) related to your violation of these terms and conditions or your posting of any material to this site.
9. Governing LawThese terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- This information may include, but is not limited to: First name, last name, position or job title, company or organization name, email address, phone numbers, city, state or region.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.